Friday, April 22, 2011


....i hav been dreading dis day since 28 april of last year....in 5 days i turn 20! i am not quite sure how to feel abt it..one side of me is saying "yay 20!" but the other side ,d more stubborn n louder side of me saying "20...wht the hell? how cud dis happen? crap i feel so old!!...i will no more be a teenager.....wud have to unlike all the teens page on FB...*sob* *sob* :( "  
The number "2" seems so "old", like I HAVE to be an adult. And I don't think I can...  as a teenager I never drank,never tried my hand at ny illeagal activity,neither did i sneeked out of the house at night or  any of the stuff  that the “typical” teenager at least experiments with...... I don’t regret not doing any of it but at the same time, I feel like the opportunity to be able to experiment with stuff like that and get away with it has passed....although till nw m happy with my past years bt its almost bittersweet that that portion is over.... It makes me really sad and makes me wish time could stop. I'm sad because I can't go back to relive those fun times again...
I’m now at the point in my life when I can say things like “when I was a kid” or “back in the 90s” or even *gasp* “when I was your age…”. It’s a bit unnerving, let me tell you! I’m at the point where I’ve had some friends for decades. My oldest friend and I have been friends for 17 years! I really can’t believe how quickly these years have gone by....Time flies so fast!!! Every once in a while I’ll catch myself thinking back to 6th grade, 4th grade, 2nd grade, and realize “wow…that was a REALLY long time ago!”. I remember that I always wanted to be 16, but when I was 16 I wanted to be 20... 
Now I'm about to b 20 I want to be 16 again  ...what the hell !! 
This is probably the first birthday that I've felt absolutely no excitement for. Actually, I'm feeling the opposite.... I'm dreading seeing that number continue to rise....
nyhow i cant stop the tym bt just go by the line "growing old is mandatory,growing up is optional" la la la laa la la la la....happy b'day to meehh!!! :) -_-:D













2 comments:

Unknown said...

lolzzzzz.... arrrey abhi toh u r just 20.....one day u willl be 80 n u willl lose you teeeth....tab kya hoga.....

udita said...

being 80 years old i wud not b present here writing the posts....wud b busy finding my teeth:P

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Copyright 2010 18 till i die.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.